These are for eyepieces for my telescopes. I posted these at Printables.What is this part Pierre? does it stack?
That is a lot of print pieces that looked good and one small error. Elephants foot that leads to misprint above. You can see where it lifted and then the print was pushed up against the lift as it continued to print. Adhesion issue from contamination and also from temp zones. Contamination can be just touching the build plate with your hand to take off a prior print. Could be a hot spot. Also can be an undercut that is just on the edge of being able to be printed. One way to help stop this is to use a brim, usually 5mm, I use mouse ears as they clean easy.
Adhesion issue from contamination and also from temp zones. Contamination can be just touching the build plate with your hand to take off a prior print. Could be a hot spot. Also can be an undercut that is just on the edge of being able to be printed. One way to help stop this is to use a brim, usually 5mm, I use mouse ears as they clean easy.
Right after that print, high on adrenaline and confidence, I tried to print a 9 hour job of dessicant boxes for my AMS. 17 parts altogether. Other than the front left corner part that made a gooey mess on the inside corner of the part, it printed fine. All the lids fit and the breather holes didn't leak dessicant.
BUT,,,,, Nothing fit my printer. NOTHING! Wrong kit? Did it remember my scaling for my quick mount? WTF!!! 9 hours wasted!

Toaster ovens as filament dryers are tricky as they get too hot. I’ve wrecked spools… buy a filament dryer. A better one.