• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

What's Paul up to?

PaulL

Technologist at Large
Premium Member
I had one come off mine, but thankfully didn't do any big damage, just wrecked a pair of boxers. I gave it a tug and everything (the pto shaft...), was 100% sure it was seated on the detent. Have no idea how it came off.
I understand why they sell an under bed mower for the thing. But I'm going to find a 54" cat-1 I can drag around instead.

Bandit

Ultra Member
The 3 point mower still has a pto shaft, needs to be rite length, or other "new" problems. The coupler with the slide collar can be a major pain, I think the pin type is better, anything that rubs length wish on the collar type can unlatch it.
Maybe need a guard around the oil filter, I know 1 more thing to deal with when changing filter!