• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Whelp, there goes the neighborhood.

Is the welder on the back of the flatbed part of the plan? looks interesting.
It is....... I used it to weld the shelter to the sea cans and the flat deck into the walls. Since I don't really have power out there, aside from a couple light duty extension cords for the led lights and to run 8000 btu kerosene heater, my plan is to run either the mig or tig welders off of it rather than run a long extension cord for them. However, now that it's getting much warmer out, leaving the house door to the machine shop open and running a cord is sounding more appealing by the day....:rolleyes:

I reckon these two look rather guilty, and even if it wasn't them, I am going to find them guilty by association......

20240214_204218.jpg 20240214_203918.jpg

The little darlings learned how to open the wood stove door last night. I let the fire go out as it was pretty mild out, the little buggers figgered out the latch and shredded the door seal.
20240221_164838.jpg
20240221_170117.jpg
Thinking about putting the wood stove on some hockey pucks and setting up the electric fence.......:rolleyes:

Doggggboy

Ultra Member
I reckon these two look rather guilty, and even if it wasn't them, I am going to find them guilty by association......

View attachment 44407View attachment 44408

The little darlings learned how to open the wood stove door last night. I let the fire go out as it was pretty mild out, the little buggers figgered out the latch and shredded the door seal.
View attachment 44411
View attachment 44413
Thinking about putting the wood stove on some hockey pucks and setting up the electric fence.......:rolleyes:
Falsely accused!
You just didn't see the trash panda they chased out because you had too much rust in your eyes.

mmcmdl

Machinist/Toolmaker ( retired )

Whelp, there goes the neighborhood.​

I thought this thread would be about me joining the site . :eek: Carry on .

6.5 Fan

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Stop blaming the poor pups for your short comings, likely never latched the damn stove door to start with. Just think how much easier life would have been if you had made the trade with me for some cats, give the rest of the pups something to do in their spare time, :D

We sold a pup to a young couple a couple days ago, the next morning we got contacted by another couple.......... Turns out that the parents of the young couple are coming today for one as well...... Slowly, we are getting there. Hopefully the last two that we are selling
go soon, as we have decided to keep two pups instead of the one we planned, we don't need three.... Or more.... :rolleyes:

Ironman

Ultra Member
Whelp..... The truth lies in a rather poopy bit of evidence......:eek::rolleyes:
Last dog I had ate my Sony DSLR camera, and took a $600 crap. He saw me taking pictures of this JD model B tractor I rebuilt, and then I set the camera down. It was gone and I turned the shop upside down and couldn't find it. Then I realized the dog was missing too....
Now I have a Snow Bengal Cat, and it does not eat camera's.

Attachments

• DSC01272.JPG
    DSC01272.JPG
    327.7 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC01448 Relaxing.JPG
    DSC01448 Relaxing.JPG
    397.1 KB · Views: 5
  • I'm innocent.JPG
    I'm innocent.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 5
20240225_152052.jpg
Got the first little piece fitted and welded into place. This is the end of the rocker inside the headlight bucket.
20240226_121911.jpg

Tried my hand at C.A.D. and modeled up an acceptable template.
20240226_122928.jpg
This is the "back" part of the rocker, the step into the cab bolts to the four holes along the bottom....
20240226_125511.jpg
Ran it through the slicer program and it is starting to take shape....:rolleyes:

Doggggboy

Ultra Member
View attachment 44705
Got the first little piece fitted and welded into place. This is the end of the rocker inside the headlight bucket.
View attachment 44706

View attachment 44707
This is the "back" part of the rocker, the step into the cab bolts to the four holes along the bottom....
View attachment 44708
Ran it through the slicer program and it is starting to take shape....:rolleyes:
The original Cardboard Assisted Design.

Tecnico

(Dave)

Nice work. I’m a big believer in the C.A.D method.

D :cool: