• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

My 8mm tap plan.... Some pre-xmas fun.

6.5 Fan

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Well one of the items i sent you could, i say could, be used as toe nail cleaners. One item could, again could, be used as a paper clip. Depends on how desperate you are having run out of regular paper clips.

Well,,,, how's the new additions?
Mom and youngun's are doing great. She seems to have a pretty good handle on this mothering situation she has found herself in .....
I swear though, sometimes it sounds like there's 10 little humans down there. :eek:
I'll try and get some updated baby pictures shortly.....

6.5 Fan

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Cuties for sure. I wonder if Canada Post will let me ship 20 cats to you via parcel post or if they would go expedited post.

jcdammeyer

John
Premium Member
I thought he'd said but rereading the first few posts shows he never did. OK. I'll byte. They all came out of a computer right? (Hence the byte).