• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

My 8mm tap plan.... Some pre-xmas fun.

Well, it was a long night, mixed with bits of both joy and sadness. We have 10 puppies that made it, sadly 2 did not. Our new mom is doing great, and seems to be falling into her role nicely. I'm going to give them a little bit of space this morning and will try and get some pictures and a tally of boys vrs girls a little later this afternoon....

Tomc938

Ultra Member
Premium Member
10? I thought you were told 3-4.

I guess if you're going to be a grand dog, you might was well start bulk. Sorry to hear about the two that didn't make it.

You are going to have one busy house for a while now. No littlest hobo/machinist for you for a while. But if that ends up being your plan and you hit the road, call the CBC. They are always looking for new programming. And that's one show I might actually watch.

Doggggboy

Ultra Member
Well, it was a long night, mixed with bits of both joy and sadness. We have 10 puppies that made it, sadly 2 did not. Our new mom is doing great, and seems to be falling into her role nicely. I'm going to give them a little bit of space this morning and will try and get some pictures and a tally of boys vrs girls a little later this afternoon....
Are you going to take some pawrental leave?

Last edited: