PBR and Hamms are cultural icons in Wisconsin and parts of the Midwest. It's kinda neat still seeing the old signs and advertisements
And.........did you serve it to company???I have no experience with culvert hooch. I did, though, find a pretty decent (and nearly full) bottle of tequila in the Fresno Reservoir in Montana a few years back. The water level fluctuates a lot down there over the summer, so it was probably higher when its PO stored (or lost) it in there, and lower when I found it (perhaps years later) while beaching a cat.
PBR and Hamms are cultural icons in Wisconsin and parts of the Midwest. It's kinda neat still seeing the old signs and advertisements
And.........did you serve it to company???
Years ago I used to bring PBR along when riding the Hawg. Ride an hour or so, stop, have a beer, ride another hour, rinse, repeat. Then they started screwing w/ the alcohol content (lowering it) & I stopped buying it. Haven't had a PBR in a decade or more.Except that PBR became the darling of hipsters...
YES!Back to the subject topic... now that we're getting what passes for "spring" around here, are we any closer to a date+venue for a meetup?
So, you have your Lethbridge dates figgered yet? Looking forward to connecting.Yep ! I know we go thru Lethbridge and I happen to love LaBatts ! We take whatever routes we want and go wherever we want on the way home . I know a member on here lives in Lethbridge and his Dad flew the plane out in front of the place . Last year we stopped in as they must've been having a show with all the planes running . Always stop in Nanton also for the antiques , another tourist trap but a cool town .
Damn. I may have conflicts w/ both of those dates. We'll see how things pan out.We'll be going thru Lethbridge twice . Most likely will be next Friday or Sat ( 28th or 29th ) when going up . Then about a week later coming down . We usually do a stop there on our trips . Last year the airplane museum had the props spinning on the plane out front so we stopped in . We hit that tourist town antique place every year also on the same road . I don't know why as we have 10 of everything . 😵
At the risk of getting serious for a moment...Pfffft....... you have conflicts every day...... what makes those two so special? 🙄 😛
I don't know, if I was your buddy I think I'd start wondering if you're bad luck.I was his best man twice & in his wedding party for the third.
That's gotta be one tough girl going through life named JustaDB😛. He named his first daughter after me.
You haven't met his ex-wives. All three of them... 😱I don't know, if I was your buddy I think I'd start wondering if you're bad luck.
“God, I miss the screamin” -Filch 😛