He called it ass juice...
Consider the complementary argument: How can one claim that something doesn't taste like ass juice unless...
Imagine the world of experience that you're depriving yourself of.
It's not very complimentary but that describes how Calgary smells to a T 🙄
I'll defend Cowtown against a bunch of other cities in Kanickistan...I trust you're not expecting anyone to jump to defend Calgary, as it might be a bit of a wait.
Grab your musket 🙄I'll defend Cowtown against a bunch of other cities in Kanickistan...
Well the comparison is effective enough to make me never want to taste the beer even tho I can't claim I know what ass juice tastes like.It's a bogus argument not a complimentary one. A credible judge does not compare anything to something they have never tasted. Ass juice should not even be mentioned. Mentioning it as a comparative is cause for immediate disqualification.
When I too was in school Old Keefe's Extra Old Stock was one of my favorites. A couple of the girls that hung with me at the time had a favorite game they would play. When I offered an Extra Old Stock to another guy the girls would watch his face to see if he would grimace on his first drink. If he did "he wasn't a real man".When I was in university Extra Old Stock was pretty much our go-to
"old Stock, to me back in my "lets drink anything" days was beer that had been hidden in an old culvert by someone else for more that 3 months ( you could tell by packaging deterioration) ... "The good stuff" was only weeks old.To be fair, Old Stock is at an only-slightly-elevated 5.65% these days.
Your culverts must have been much cooler than mine. If you stashed it Saturday night it was skunky by Monday at noon."old Stock, to me back in my "lets drink anything" days was beer that had been hidden in an old culvert by someone else for more that 3 months ( you could tell by packaging deterioration) ... "The good stuff" was only weeks old.
Wait... You had beer leftover from Saturday night? Amateurs... 😛If you stashed it Saturday night it was skunky by Monday at noon.
We just weren't fussy after all ours was drank up.our culverts must have been much cooler than mine. If you stashed it Saturday night it was skunky by Monday at noon.
Or maybe you just had better beer.
That "aged culvert beer" was always someone else's that prob got drunk & forgot where they stashed it....When we run out we were like badgers, checking every culvert in the vicinity.... old beer worked just as good on girls clothes as new beer😉You had beer leftover from Saturday night? Amateurs.
Wow ! Nattys . Mr. Boh still hangs high in Baltimore . I saw him every night for 15 years out the window of Lever Brothers.
"old Stock, to me back in my "lets drink anything" days was beer that had been hidden in an old culvert by someone else for more that 3 months ( you could tell by packaging deterioration) ... "The good stuff" was only weeks old.