• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Whelp, there goes the neighborhood.

Wash the leftovers of yer last meal outta yer beard, and see if they still do! LOL!
.....thing is, I shaved it off at the end of February and they're still coming around me......

What it looks like along the way, all hides very well under some judicious grinding, and a heavy coat of TremClad!
..... better yet, it had a pretty thick undercoating under it, and I hope to replicate that as well......

.....thing is, I shaved it off at the end of February and they're still coming around me......

..... better yet, it had a pretty thick undercoating under it, and I hope to replicate that as well......
Sloppy. REALLY sloppy eater maybe!:)

Undercoating? Hell, put yer grinder away! That chit hides almost all sins! LOL!

Hmmm, it's been a while since I posted anything here. I haven't been doing much with the truck recently, just too much yard and garden stuff going on this time of the year, and it is just a tad hot in there these days.20240707_171158.jpg
The pups are kinda growing up the above is Blue.
20240707_171138.jpg
And Jasper in the front with Blue behind the chair.

20240707_171135.jpg

And mom in the background and her daughter Jasmine in the foreground. A little bit of a family resemblance I'd say. ....... seems we might be stuck with a couple more than we planned, but they usually put a smile on my face, so I guess we'll keep feeding them. We still have the dad as well, he was just being smart and snoozing in front of the a/c in the house, so no pics of him.

I'm biased.

I'll take the sighthound over a dog like a shepherd, about any day of any year! :) Full admission of bias!

I like that video with the Whippet above, but I gotta say from experience, the Whippet stopped because he wanted to, not 'cause he was made to! LOL!

Have owned Scottish Deerhounds (two of which rather beat up a Shepherd that was supposedly a bad-ass, via sighthound teamwork), Italian Greyhounds (ten feet tall and bulletproof, as they speak their opinions out through the front window, though barely ankle biter high in real life!), and am on my second Whippet, and regretting not figuring out what wonderful dogs Whippets are, earlier!

My whippets have both been able to outsleep my cats, outrun my ATV, and both have been able to eat and sleep away their lives, when it came down to not having much opportunity to exercise, without gaining any weight. (of which I am PARTICULARLY jealous! :) ) They LIKE a good run every day, but don't NEED it.

The downside of Italian Greyhounds, and to a lesser extent, the Whippets, is that you seldom get to sit anywhere alone. The Iggys were outright blanket thieves, who could not imagine a world where they were not in some form of charge, of where the blankets were, whether on the bed, or when sitting on the couch. The Deerhounds...it gets crowded... fast...Whippets, in my experience, are just appreciative, that you are willing to share...

I heard some Dr fellow saying “ I got Stoned and I missed it “. Never mind the cover of the Rolling Stones.

I have been slowly picking away at the bead roller, and I am pretty much done with the metal work and even threw some paint at it. Next comes the power supply, foot switch, and pwm controller, and then I can start finding out how little I know about bead rolling....
Wow! Mine is still in the box. Going to have to keep this photo as an idea of what to do to mine. Keep us informed.

PWM Motor Speed Controller, CW... https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07VJ67SK9?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
This is what I hope will make things happen..... Yes, it's an ATV winch that a buddy gave to me several years ago.
None of the modifications I made were original to me ideas, I actually fairly closely followed a build by Jere Kirkpatrick on YouTube, with the exception of the winch motor. I stole that idea from someone else. :rolleyes:

Back