• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Whelp, there goes the neighborhood.

Well, I got to wondering the other day if winter will come again this year..... After Googling my a$$ off, it would appear that it's an annual thing........ Going to have to try and remember that moving forward. :rolleyes:
As such, and figuring that as last winters project ran out of winter before it's completion, I 'spose I know what I am up to this winter....... Being as it was to be very temporary the back wall was largely a tarp, I figured I would treat myself to a couple more sheets of plywood and close it up a little better....
20240814_210632.jpg
Damn truck was just a little too long. :rolleyes:

Cute as a button.

I was flying home yesterday and the couple across the isle had their 7 month old with them, just adorable. I think the older you get the more adorable they become.
Obviously you have never been on a multi hour flight with a kid screaming bloody murder the whole time. LOL

I am disappointed though anyone heard any cars cranking the tunes driving around or is that no longer a thing? I still want to pull up next to one and pop in the Bagpipe CD and pump up the volume!

Back