• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Ontario member sound off

Brent H

Ultra Member
Dudes! I am still here - just busy as all get out.

House will probably go up for sale in March 2023. Tooling will be on the move - that is for sure. Just took a big load out to NB last 2 weeks, home yesterday.

Did big survey and measurements and hope to be adding a 40 x 50 addition to the existing building.

In the mean time - lets say we work on a plan for some spring time get together! I may not have the machines etc but space!

As was our last get together it was great to chat, exchange info, sell stuff and have some food and drink.

Once I am set in the new digs - Woo Hoo!!! We can plan a country wide event!!

TorontoBuilder

Ultra Member
My brother is in Pickering, and unlike me he is nice friendly and sociable... He wants to start a local club that meet at each others shops, help each other out and work on group builds and that sort of thing.

We have a surface grinder, and Bridgeport, and now a yet to be operational Chipmaster Lathe and are looking for a used 1440 lathe...

Last edited:

Matt-Aburg

Ultra Member
I'm in the most southwest town in Ontario. On the edge of the Detroit River and 3 miles north of the start of Lake Erie. Right at the end of the peninsula. (Near Windsor)