Now I am scared. I know nothing about 3D printing, have a flip phone that I wish had a dial rather than push buttons and now this. I need someone to hold my hand if I am to take a plunge. My kids cannot believe that I don't want a 3D printer seeing all that I do and can do. My comfort was YOU. Now I am going to have to follow this a bit more closely. Possibly your order will get lost, never show up and you will abandon this foolishness. Possibly I will have to conform. Please keep us posted, with reluctance and fear I will follow.
Thank you for the post.
TonyK.
Grimsby Ontario Canada.
Oh Tony, your comfort has wimped out and drunk the coolaide. It's on order. I admit/confess that I am scared shitless.
All your fears are my fears. All your pressures are my pressures.
It's still on sale right now. Sale ends tomorrow. I think the biggest savings is the filament discount you can get by buying filament with the printer. Or you can wait and see how I make out. There will be more sales and prolly a P3S soon enough.
I started a new thread for the printer itself.
Last night, I pulled the plug and ordered a Bambu P2S Combo. Since diving into the 3D water pool is so intimidating I decided to dedicate a new thread to the adventure. My earlier posts are all over the place. The last full thread is here:
'Filament Recommendations'
I've jumped all over the place but the deciding factor was a wife who had just got a new laptop from her decrepit abused hubby and didn't know what to get the old goat for his own birthday and an anniversary sale at Bambu. The stars were...
'Filament Recommendations'
I've jumped all over the place but the deciding factor was a wife who had just got a new laptop from her decrepit abused hubby and didn't know what to get the old goat for his own birthday and an anniversary sale at Bambu. The stars were...
- Susquatch
- Replies: 310
- Forum: 3D Printing







