• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

DavidR8's shop shenanigans

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
It would take me more than 5 minutes to contemplate where to start......:oops:

Sooo true!

@Dabbler was here last week and my wife insisted I clean the shop a bit so she didn't have to prentend she didn't know me. I went out and stared at it for a day, then spent another day planning, then fell asleep. My wife felt sorry for me cuz I was so tired from "cleaning up". She was sooooo happy about it that I just didn't have the heart to tell her the truth......

jcdammeyer

John
Premium Member
Are you finding the fan blades on the driven pulley provide enough airflow through your air cooler or have you thought about adding an external fan?
Here's the head on my compressor.

1712801931002.png

LenVW

Process Machinery Designer
Premium Member
If I use my compressor a lot sandblasting I have to drain it at least every every few hours.
The results I've seen online show a really dramatic decrease in air temps. From perhaps 250F at the compressor head to 75F at the tank inlet with equally impressive moisture removal from the temp drop.
Thanks for the info David.
I am going to suggest it to my brother who has a Mobile Sand Blaster for resurfacing farm equipment and heavy machinery (on-site).