• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Anybody want anything from Ontario?

Chicken lights

Forum Pony Express Driver
Well....
Tomorrow is the big day :D

In about 36 hours give or take a couple time zones we gonna be in Alberta. The “plan” is to get my new ride ready to rock by Monday and be jamming gears Eastbound. I gave myself two days of prep time then 5 days to make a 3 day drive

What can go wrong :D

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
So does this mean I shouldn't count on my Chicken Lights delivery? lol.
It helps to be a pilot and "older" to know about Corrigan, I thought it was a pretty good story and all survived.

“ Those Magnificent Men In Their Flying Machines “
Another Tony Curtis classic:)

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
David should be in Edmonton by 10pm MDT, 2 hours from now. Maybe we will get an update tomorrow? He has lots to do considering it's the Thanks Giving weekend.

Chicken lights

Forum Pony Express Driver
0497BC3C-B207-42CD-B7C8-3523087AC6E0.jpeg 31F0DEDB-2945-42FA-9043-38D562FBC656.jpeg BF2E67FF-116E-48A9-B764-0B73FC56472E.jpeg DF23C1A5-7761-4E91-A8B6-1B0340F4D403.jpeg
Made Cow Town last night, got to the registry office today. Went to Walmart and got some supplies. Found the truck, got the batteries swapped out. Took it for a test drive, checked the lights and gave ‘er a once over. Got a few things to do to ‘er tomorrow.

Progress

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Nice cow catcher! Betcha don't see those in Ont. How come your to-do list included cutting the stacks down? They look pretty cool to me? Trying to figure out you battery wiring..... 4-12V in series? What needs 48V? Or is it 4 in parallel?

Last edited: