140mower
Don
A south bend has these sexy curves that make that difficult. The face of the chuck works well........I use the side of the cross-slide for that.
A south bend has these sexy curves that make that difficult. The face of the chuck works well........I use the side of the cross-slide for that.
A south bend has these sexy curves that make that difficult. The face of the chuck works well........
It's the downfall of most of us guys..... 😉Ya, I forgot about that. Sexy curves are always a problem for me.
Getting there! Happier with each new thing I learn!Are you a happy camper?
Getting there! Happier with each new thing I learn!
Practice, practice and more practice !Less happy about the failed pieces so far, but I'll get over it 😉
Like real life and as painful as it can be, you will learn more from your failures than from your successes. Analyze, readjust & move forward.Less happy about the failed pieces so far, but I'll get over it 😉
Less happy about the failed pieces so far, but I'll get over it 😉
Still need to do some of the internal shaping and of course more external work, but my first metal piece!
The threads are die cut, and my die has a big old shoulder on both sides.