• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Welder/ Fab/ CAD Designer

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
Another weekend, another project. Someone actually let me modify there ford raptor SVT, he wanted something clean and sick looking, what do you think?
Hey, How much did the lights cost all in? I could see doing something similar to my truck with regard to lighting.

Actually, how much is a guard like that? Send me a quote?

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
I am thinking of making custom front and custom rock slides for my Taco. Materials made of steel are not too expensive if you go fairly light. Around 70 for the slides and the same for the front. This goes up if you want something massive but the added weight to your truck is sure not to improve fuel economy.

One of these far away projects.

Stainless would definitely by 6x in price.