• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Testing Thread, come here to try things out.

MecGen

Testing Taptalk
178b7df80a6213d0b2dc1de0e7cb116f.jpg

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

Nice Shaper! How about posting a some info and pics of it and the gear indexer in the

Machine Talks. Mills, Lathes, Shapers, etc.

thread.
Thanks. Was thinking about trying to piece together my journey of sorrow and triumph on the road to getting my (look at me trying to convince myself that I own my machines and not the other way around:eek:) old South Bend making chips. If only things were so easy. :)

Bandit

Testing. It looks like I can put images on the site with my old iPad, but not with my Samsung phone. So will try to figure out how to get images from my phone to my iPad. Nothing like the modern conveyances,( dam spell check). Now what's the phone ring? Ah yes, a long and a short. Party lines have been replaced by fade book.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Testing. It looks like I can put images on the site with my old iPad, but not with my Samsung phone. So will try to figure out how to get images from my phone to my iPad. Nothing like the modern conveyances,( dam spell check). Now what's the phone ring? Ah yes, a long and a short. Party lines have been replaced by fade book.

I have always used a Samsung in the forum. Almost never a pc or tablet. I've never had a problem posting pictures. Do you use the attach files method or drag and drop, or the menu command. I use attach files.

Bandit

I generally use the attach files button, however, when I use it here, (to the left of the post reply button), nothing happens, changes to blue while I touch it, and that's it. This maybe to do with I have very little idea of what I am doing with cell phones and computers, it seems any time I get something figured out, it's time for an update, which changes what I figured out. I know, wah, wah, wah.
Sorry didn't get back yesterday, went to Calgary to get tig gas. Seems to take all day. Thankfully have GPS in the truck, and have learned a basic route or 2, we won't go into some of the driving, dam black Mercedes, did they really do that??? Where's the Vulcan mini gun?

TorontoBuilder

Ultra Member
I view the forum on my laptop so for me it's mostly Control C, Control V thing...

IF I want to get fancy I use screen capture program and use the highlighter function before the Control C, Control V

1682616744516.png

Bandit

Thanks, am using touch pad on phone and laptop. It may have something to do with the phone setup, I really don't know. Like I said, not to "smrt" about these things.

TorontoBuilder

Ultra Member
I can't even figure out how to copy an image on my phone.

I google it but then I dont have the "buttons" the experts say to select to copy images