• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Surface Grinder Cross-feed Nut

@Susquatch his posts are such a contrast to the ones I've done, or my documentation keeping procedures. A @BaitMaster post can be summarized as this:

"Heres the done project, took me 3 days, thanks for all the information guys, on to the next one."

Stel goes into all the detail of all the problems he runs into along the way, with pics, shows the tools he uses, with pics, shows his setup, with pics, shows the workpiece half done, with pics, then shows great pictures of the final product.

Maybe i'll attempt doing a project with his style of documentation one day.... The fact he knows what he's doing helps him in his write ups though.... That would be lacking in mine (:

Back