140mower
Don
Would that have been a watch party then?Or masturbating.
I'll find the door...
Hold the door please I am right behind you... 🙄
Would that have been a watch party then?Or masturbating.
I'll find the door...
What is it with you and time pieces? First clocks, now watches 🙄Would that have been a watch party then?
I know, right?What is it with you and time pieces? First clocks, now watches 🙄
Well, now I'm not funny.I know, right?
Sadly, Dad passed yesterday afternoon and there's a pretty good chance making the clocks disappear is going to be one of my problems. Unfortunately, I would probably get more in brass scrap than I can as clocks......
Thanks..... I'll miss him dearly, but he's out of pain now, so, I am taking that as a win.Well, now I'm not funny.
Sorry about the loss 😕
Sorry for your loss.Thanks..... I'll miss him dearly, but he's out of pain now, so, I am taking that as a win.
Parden my french; but **** Cancer and the horse it rode in on...... 😕
Don't worry Dave, yer still funny, I just got to make you squirm a little. 😛Well, now I'm not funny.
Sorry about the loss 😕
AbsolutelyHopefully we are still on for that coffee. 😉
@calgary PT.... 😕I too miss @6.5 Fan , he was definitely one of us. 🙁
He mentioned that it was going to be quick, we were pm'ing back and forth a bit and it stopped kinda mid conversation. Now, granted there were days between messages....Did he actually pass? I know it sounded grim but hadn't seen anything.
My condolences. A loss is never easy, even with very aged and ill.I know, right?
Sadly, Dad passed yesterday afternoon and there's a pretty good chance making the clocks disappear is going to be one of my problems. Unfortunately, I would probably get more in brass scrap than I can as clocks......
Sadly, Dad passed yesterday afternoon