• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Tool POS Tap Guide

Tool

ChazzC

If you are so Anal, what is that set of Punches doing in there?
You mean the round Tapping Guide Block from post #25 two weeks ago (short-term memory loss)? Here's a photo of it out of its storage tube:

20240531 Round Tapping Guide Block rfs.jpg

However, you make a good point: I need to move my Big Gator V-Guides into that box, too – thanks!

And why didn't anyone ask about the soft-jaw pliers? I keep them in there so I can back off the T-Handle tap wrenches: even though I only hand tighten them, sometimes they are a bear to unloosen.

I guess once someone has replied to an earlier post it can no longer be edited, so here's the revised box layout:

20240531 Threading Tools Box Lid rfs.jpg

Last edited:

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
You mean the round Tapping Guide Block from post #25 two weeks ago (short-term memory loss)?

OK, you win. THIS TIME......

Short term memory loss? I forget what that is. I don't bother segregating memory losses in any form whether short, long, or anything in between. My memory is SHEIT, and always was.

You actually have a plastic case for a tap guide block? Seriously? Why aren't all of those Gator Guides in cases too?

You know where this is going don't you....

ChazzC

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Y
It (almost) pains me to do this (guess the eyes aren’t that far behind the memory):

Didn't pain you one iota! In fact, it's obvious that you actually enjoyed that!

But it's gross, just plain gross. I really don't wanna know any more about that box of yours or its contents. It's all just GROSS!

And it's not nice to make fun of blind old guys with poor memories either!

ChazzC

Didn't pain you one iota! In fact, it's obvious that you actually enjoyed that!

But it's gross, just plain gross. I really don't wanna know any more about that box of yours or its contents. It's all just GROSS!

And it's not nice to make fun of blind old guys with poor memories either!
My work here is done; I can now move onto other ways to torment the non-believers.