• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

My 8mm tap plan.... Some pre-xmas fun.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Wow five pages of posts and nobody asked @140mower - Don WHY do you have a pail of 8mm taps? There is a story there.

Before he even started this thread he told us where he got the one 6mm tap at. That's the only one I really cared about where it came from.... The rest are all somebody else's problem..... ;)

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Very cool Don! I enjoyed looking through your loot. I LOVE the airplane shaped paper clip!

Thanks for sharing and thanks for doing this. It was a hoot!

Dan Dubeau

Ultra Member
They should start leaving home around the end of January........ You think that if I mark the box as having live chickens I can drop one in the mail for you?:rolleyes:
I wouldn't chance it. I've got a fox hanging around that's developed a bit of a taste for chicken lately and he might be able to read :D. It was all you can eat wing night last friday and he got 8 of them.