• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Had some fun

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
I'm not seeing any problems..

See post #60. @Chicken lights quoted me with no response. Post #61 is me trying to quote post 60 with a response but it wouldn't quote. Maybe you can't quote a post with no response , still the quote with no response (i.e. 60) is strange? Let's see if he re-surfaces. I PM'd him.

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
Testing to try to recreate issue

I can't reproduce that problem...
Chapters - How do you see chapter divisions?, provincial?, timezone?, pacific/prairie/central/atlantic? What is the advantage to forming chapters over the current format? What is going to be the maintenance, monetary and labour costs of this change?
???? Problems relying? Try PMing me.
See post #60. @Chicken lights quoted me with no response. Post #61 is me trying to quote post 60 with a response but it wouldn't quote. Maybe you can't quote a post with no response , still the quote with no response (i.e. 60) is strange? Let's see if he re-surfaces. I PM'd him.
Test test

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
Yeah, I can't recreate the quote reply issue, so am unsure how to debug it...

Could I get a confirmation of who all is experiencing the issue, along with your computer operating system and browser used?

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor

Could I get a confirmation of who all is experiencing the issue, along with your computer operating system and browser used?
Testing - no issues with Mac Safari .

combustable herbage

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I saw some of the posts but I don't believe I ever experienced it myself. I never know whether to write the message first and then hit reply or vice versa or if it even matters.

Windows 10
Microsoft Edge for browser.

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
I was mistaken. When I quoted post 60 it did quote but didn't display the "chickenlights said" due to there being nothing to display. I discovered this by editing my post 61. Just leave it be for now. David has @Brent H and my email address if he needs an alternate way to get the forums attention.

Craig

Last edited:

Brent H

Ultra Member
@Janger - hey John, for the past 3 or 4 days I have not been able to reply - seems to have changed yesterday- here is a screen shot - note the messed up top part

F2683D1A-4310-40AC-A771-28A448C05608.png
There was no “forum selection” ? Works now….

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
Thanks Brent - that looks like your phone. Does it work ok on your computer?

Brent H

Ultra Member
Hi John, won’t know for a while as I am out and about the Maritimes. It seems to be working fine on the phone now :)