• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Forum Change Log

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Image test.... Win10 PC running IE

A server error occurred. Please try again later.

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
Success, thanks team.
Good stuff.

Check that one off the list. That took waaaay too long to sort out.

For self-reference in future, how to reinstall if ever it's lost:
I had to install Image Magick / Imagick PHP Module extensio and ensure "mogrify" executable exists in /usr/bin.
--> One liner makes the four hours of mucking about seem unfair. haha

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Good stuff.

I had to install Image Magick / Imagick PHP Module extensio and ensure "mogrify" executable exists in /usr/bin.

This server doesn't sound like it's PnP LOL:p Thank you for your hard work from all of us.

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
Good stuff.

YAAAY JOSH! @Jwest7788

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
We were all at loose ends.. haha that’s kinda pathetic.

Anyway if any one notices problems please post here. @Jwest7788 I can’t reliably upload pictures- the forum complains the file size is too big. Some worked but not all pictures on my phone which is normally quite reliable. Anyone else?

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
Test. One very simple pic worked. The second of the pooch did not. A cropped third photo worked.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 0F1BCF64-EE48-491E-B0BC-E9D2E1F87BB0.jpeg
    0F1BCF64-EE48-491E-B0BC-E9D2E1F87BB0.jpeg
    387.8 KB · Views: 1

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
@Jwest7788 - I know personally how much work it is to restart/replace a server, set DNS pointers, and reload a backup after a full crash. I'm with @Janger. Don't worry about details right now. The last few days have been pure hell for you. Take a few days and get some very well deserved rest first.

I think most of us have been suffering from serious withdrawal. Seeing our favorite place up and running again is cause for great celebration!

THANK YOU SIR!

KeeponDragon

Super User
I was wondering what happened...definitely huge props to everyone involved in getting the place back up to snuff.
Good to be back