• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

DavidR8's shop shenanigans

Tom O

Ultra Member
Nice! The last score I had was mid 70’s for my 63 BSA 350 single I bought it for $75. not running when I got home I grabbed the spark plug and gave it a kick recieving a constant shock it just needed a condenser.

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
Bit of a sad story really.
Fellow had a stroke five years ago and passed away a month back. Had a 2006 Triumph T100 (sold) the 1980 Honda CB400T and this beauty 1978 BMW R80/7 for $4000. I'd love an older Beemer but 4K was a bit much for my pocket book at the moment.
Screenshot 2023-07-13 at 1.28.48 PM.png

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
I’m sure everyone remembers those silly “No Fear” stickers from a few years back.
Well if they had one custom made it would say “Lots of Fear”.
I expect they will be very careful.