Yard sale bargains

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Always site your sources. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6381007/

So the formula needs to be split into Pong(f) and Pong(m) and a suitable conversion factor calculated

I'm surprised they got away with publishing research like that. I thought any research that might show gender inequality was strictly forbidden.

Then again, this is a paper study of existing research and it presents the view that the female gender is superior. Which of course is true.

Too funny! Can you believe I actually read your reference but seldom watch YouTube! Something seriously wrong with me......

Pong(f) and Pong(m) it is! But I don't think you need a conversion factor since Pong(f) is >= Pong(m).

I need to get a life!

Six O Two

(Marco)
Well, as long as we're throwing out frozen salmon cutting advice, a sawzall with a metal cutting blade will get through it pretty well also, but the salmon dust is a bit of a pain to clean out of the blade swapping mechanism.

whydontu

I Tried, It Broke
Premium Member
Well, as long as we're throwing out frozen salmon cutting advice, a sawzall with a metal cutting blade will get through it pretty well also, but the salmon dust is a bit of a pain to clean out of the blade swapping mechanism.
Ah, agreed, but we’re all machinists and a Sawzall is just not precise enough to get a straight cut that would be acceptable to this group