WTB: Prvomajska Milling Machine

WRebuild

Hi all, I'm looking for a Prvomajska ALG100 or ALG200 milling machine. Central Alberta would be great, but willing to have it shipped if needed.

I just missed out on a machine out in ON and I regret that I didn't see it earlier!

Please let me know what you have. (Picture of a Prvomajska ALG100 just as reference)

Regards Andreas

Attachments

• Prvomajska.gif
    Prvomajska.gif
    245 KB · Views: 24

RobinHood

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Hi Andreas, welcome to the forum.

We met at the auction just south of Olds a few weeks back. You were getting ready to load out the lathe while is was waiting for the forklift to move the pallet of steel by the mill.

If you can make it, we have a meet up at my shop on April 20. You are welcome to stop by.

RSVP here if interested:

Cheers, Rudy

johnnielsen

John (Makonjohn)
Premium Member
Love all the axial movements. I had an italian made mill/drill called a Famup that had the same capabilities with a varable speed spindle and a power feed on the quill.

WRebuild

Hi Andreas, welcome to the forum.

We met at the auction just south of Olds a few weeks back. You were getting ready to load out the lathe while is was waiting for the forklift to move the pallet of steel by the mill.

If you can make it, we have a meet up at my shop on April 20. You are welcome to stop by.

RSVP here if interested:

Cheers, Rudy
I appreciate the kind reception! It's quite a surprise to find you here as well, and it was delightful meeting you during our encounter on the auction site.

Thank you for the invitation. I'll check my schedule to see if I can attend that day. It would be great to talk with you and others who share similar interests.

Regards Andreas

WRebuild

Love all the axial movements. I had an italian made mill/drill called a Famup that had the same capabilities with a varable speed spindle and a power feed on the quill.
I did not know there was an Italian made version, very interesting! The features on this milling machine are great and it's all stuffed in a small envelope. Thanks for sharing!

WRebuild

Clone of a Deckel FP1 or FP2.

If you want the like, instead of just THAT clone, read and learn... http://www.lathes.co.uk/deckel/

Lots of options for a similar capability, and maybe better built version of same, out there.
The Prvomajska ALG series were improved versions of the Deckel FP1 series. Deckel made revisions over time manufacturing the Mk.1 along with others models...

Many Prvomajska machines were exported from Croatia and rebranded with Macmon, Oerlikon, Deckel and so on...There is quite a bit of history in Zagreb about this company and they produced a wide variety of machines for different industries.

I am open to finding any FP related milling machines, but a Prvomajska would be nice to find. Regards Andreas

combustable herbage

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Came across this one while scrolling I am not sure of the model but looks similar.

1f475ad7-d540-4442-92b4-5a625fb0bbd5

WRebuild

Came across this one while scrolling I am not sure of the model but looks similar.

1f475ad7-d540-4442-92b4-5a625fb0bbd5
That's the one I missed out on unfortunately...for some reason I did not see it sooner and it was already 20+ Days on Kijiji. It would have had some nice original attachments that go along with it. Thanks for sharing!