Golem Pens
Michael
A torch has been acquired. Will give that a go this afternoon.
When I was working buddy couldn’t get a bolt started so I pulled out some of my chest hair and said here put this around it.Glad you cleared that up..... I was making plans to move further away. Lord only knows what would happen if you started yanking out my fur!
Talk me out of trying to fully strip and paint this... Clean enough and functional is good enough right?
But the coastal salt air!
That is very interesting, thank you!Believe it or not, that salty air isn't as bad as the humidity, high temperatures and road salt here. I had a corrosion lab back in my industry days. Although coastal areas of BC, and the Maritimes were bad due to airborne sea salt. High temperature and high humidity made south west Ontario the worst of the worst. We tend to forget that corrosion is always proportional to temperature. That's why I tell folks to keep the car outside instead of in the garage where tools belong. High temperature and humidity along with a smidgeon of salt combine to create the worst corrosion extremes.
I'm not sayin things are not bad on the coast, just that it actually can always be worse!