Then there's Mower...who hand bombed the loose components of a SB into my Tundra with little regard to his back etc...
I just stood there...dumbfounded...I picked up an intake for you man...and you brought me a lathe???
It will give you the basics...... you supply the imagination. 😉It even came with the lathe!
I think I'll replace this first....
I don't love the cord itself but I think only a plug replacement is truly essential. Can't say I've got rid of any big electronics before to scavenge!That's why I always scrounge the power cord on stuff I throw away!
I don't love the cord itself but I think only a plug replacement is truly essential. Can't say I've got rid of any big electronics before to scavenge!
Who's sending me a free cord though? 😉
You could buy a nice shiny new 14 gauge extension cord, cut off the receptacle end and wire that end to the motor. Easier than putting on a new plug and you get the length and colour of new wire you want at the same time.I don't love the cord itself