• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Wheeled RC Tank Build

That is absolutely incredible and truly a testimate of sheer human will to survive.
Those boys&girls will have my undying admiration forever, truly a tougher breed than we are or have now.

But....getting back to that "tank thing" ...when are you going to get to the real interesting stuff...the artillery!! I am almost finished building a miniature (21" barrel to be Can legal) "interuped thread " breech loading repro of a WW11 artillery piece. Muzzle break & recoil dampener up next then the carriage.

Those boys&girls will have my undying admiration forever, truly a tougher breed than we are or have now.

But....getting back to that "tank thing" ...when are you going to get to the real interesting stuff...the artillery!! I am almost finished building a miniature (21" barrel to be Can legal) "interuped thread " breech loading repro of a WW11 artillery piece. Muzzle break & recoil dampener up next then the carriage.
Please start a thread on that, would be really interesting!!

Back