• Guest, Help us understand what we can do better in future. Click Here!

Wanted: Table Top Hobby Size Bandsaw

Bofobo

All blades in calgary, anything you want next day, custom lengths and varied tooth pitches and tooth counts available. Made in edmonton and shipped to calgary store free, had one that broke at the joint and the other unused one was over ground, they replaced both free and im still on my first one of those. Last use was my 4” 4140 tool post holder project

All blades in calgary, anything you want next day, custom lengths and varied tooth pitches and tooth counts available. Made in edmonton and shipped to calgary store free, had one that broke at the joint and the other unused one was over ground, they replaced both free and im still on my first one of those. Last use was my 4” 4140 tool post holder project
Any idea which of their brands would list PHS blades.

Dabbler

Their specs slipped a decimal point. Most starret blades are eithe .050 or .040 thick.

= that is a super price by the way! I paid $35 for my last Lennox blade, about 15 years ago!

Hey Kevin, help me out here. What does the blade tensioner on your PHS look like and how does it work? Looks like the one on mine has been jury rigged and I'm sure is the culprit causing the vertical cut to wonder.

BladeTensioner1.JPG

Note that the tensioner sits in a slot on the arm. Does yours like a slot like this?

BladeTensioner2.JPG

Another thing, the back blade attachment slot will not accept a blade .05" thick on my PHS. Does yours or did you thin the blade to mount it?

Last edited: