The DECKEL-FP3 conversion project, which had been suspended for several years, was started

a smile

Lifelong hobby - cold iron
Premium Member
For someone who doesn't think they are very good at the electrical end of things you sure seem to have a knack for it. Everything from the color of the interior (it does make it a lot brighter and easier to work on) to the labeling to the routing of wires to keep everything neat and tidy.

Your title might be apprentice, but you look like a master to me!
Thank you for your support, thank you for your praise! Although I definitely know that I am not a master, I will continue to learn, and with enough time, I will eventually become a capable person.

Today, welding C-axis power plug and encoder plug, check many times or miss a small problem, the transfer plug missed a ground leakage welding, resulting in driver error. Fortunately, the problem was identified and solved.
IMG_3022.JPG IMG_3027.JPG

IMG_3051.JPG

For some reason, there is no problem with the servo motor running in JOG mode, but the control line is connected in place and still cannot use the system to control the motor rotation.
IMG_3045.JPG
The problem is gradually being eliminated, which is my learning opportunity, which will make me more familiar with the working structure of the system. In addition, I will learn the internal PLC programming of the system in the near future, so that I can change the internal architecture by myself, which can make it more convenient to use.

a smile

Premium Member
I found a PLC software and exported the PLC program inside the system. I found that the PLC interface structure of SYNTEC is more understandable, and the explanation table on the right side can easily distinguish each function.

Although this is my first experience, I think it should be easy to learn,

I will not be very in-depth to learn very complex PLC functions, because I can change the general peripheral functions of the equipment, such as: work lights, cooling, etc., relayout. So, learning doesn't have to be a huge investment of time.
2023_09_29_22_48_IMG_3068.JPG QQ图片20230930083841.jpg

I have changed the button function layout of the panel, I lack experience, can not overall planning, can only install while changing the use of the button according to actual needs, I think this is not a good habit.
IMG_3051.JPG

a smile

Premium Member
I think I have encountered a rather troublesome problem, I can not drive my servo motor in the test session, I tried to eliminate some alarm prompts, but still can not.

I carefully checked my wire, signal wire joint order and solder fastness.

But can only order a control line, used to compare my wiring is wrong.

During this period, I carefully read the PLC manual of the system.

QQ图片20231004075609.jpg
R44.0 is the emergency stop switch. I have changed the PLC programming, and now the emergency stop contact alarm can be used.

R44.1/2/3/4, is the origin regression, theoretically using the manual JOG can ignore this error, but still can not drive, I hope someone here has experienced a similar error, can give me some opinions!

Last edited:

a smile

Premium Member
It took about four days to look up information and read instructions. Then re-check the terminal definition of the control cable to make sure that the hardware is correct. But the system still couldn't make the motor move, and I thought I had a real problem - because this was a new area for me. I have no way to know the root cause of the problem, because I have no experience at all, I hope to get help from friends who have experience in system installation in the forum.

I do not know what parameters should be set and how they relate to each other, although I have tried to set some parameters according to the data.