• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Site slow or unreachable at times

Jwest7788

Joshua West
Administrator
Sorry gents, I haven't given up yet.

The issue (I believe, at the moment, have been wrong,) is super time consuming to implement a fix for.

Am chipping away at it.
Can't even throw money at the problem, just needs elbow grease.

I have been blocked from accessing this site at all for a couple of weeks now. Kept trying though. Kept getting a " you do not have permission to access this resource" message. At one point the message changed and said the website was off line. No problems with my other connections. Suddenly this morning I'm able to get on again. It was as if my IP address changed because I had to reconfirm my ID with some other sites and then I discovered I had access to this forum again.

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
I have been blocked from accessing this site at all for a couple of weeks now. Kept trying though. Kept getting a " you do not have permission to access this resource" message. At one point the message changed and said the website was off line. No problems with my other connections. Suddenly this morning I'm able to get on again. It was as if my IP address changed because I had to reconfirm my ID with some other sites and then I discovered I had access to this forum again.

What internet provider do you use?

Brent H

Ultra Member
The only thing I noted was I tried to just upload some 3.5 Mb pics and it said that was too big - no dice. I reduced them to sat 600Kb and it was Ok