• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Saskatchewan

ken holliday

novice - just learning
for the guts who tols me where i might find the drain for my gear box of 9 inch utilathe here is a picture i took this afternoon

Attachments

• IMG_0388.JPG
    IMG_0388.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 24

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
That's the one. Before you pull the plug use a piece of cardboard or something to deflect the oil into a container, just saves a bit of mess.

ken holliday

novice - just learning
i plan on sacrificing a marjarine container lid, and a coffee container,- i will need to flush it too so expect i will end with a mess anyway

REMY!

Warman saskatchewan here very amateur metal worker. i have few machines(mill for sale) but have a cnc excello waiting for rebuild. anyone around saskatoon i would like to hear from you and see your projects.

Doggggboy

Ultra Member
glad to meet you- what kind of lathe do you have? working yet or retired?
No lathe.
No mill.
No skills.:(
Still interested though. And wanting to learn.
And also still working. Kinda. Sorta. Business has been crushed due to Covid so much more time to play.

Brian H

Super User
Warman saskatchewan here very amateur metal worker. i have few machines(mill for sale) but have a cnc excello waiting for rebuild. anyone around saskatoon i would like to hear from you and see your projects.

Hey Remy. I'm in Warman as well. Welcome aboard!