Hey, it's not like that part store was a 5 minute drive. More like 7 minutes. And did I mention coming back there was a train during 5 o'clock traffic and...Try a 90s International 7.3 IDI fuel return repair.
Also on my list of things I know nothing about. Sometimes I think you guys like playing silly buggers and I can never tellScan the QR code. Um isn't my scanny bit on the other side of my phone ?
Really ?View attachment 82229
The other one that pisses me off is redundant clicking. You're in an app and box pops up with "continue ?". Don't frigging ask me that unless you offer another option.Also on my list of things I know nothing about. Sometimes I think you guys like playing silly buggers and I can never tell
Oh yeh, then there's the danged spell checker on this new phone. It's constantly changing words that I then have to go and change back again.The other one that pisses me off is redundant clicking. You're in an app and box pops up with "continue ?". Don't frigging ask me that unless you offer another option.
Do nerds get paid by the click or something ?
Really ?
Scanning QR codes these days is like clicking on spam email links. Don't do it.Scan the QR code. Um isn't my scanny bit on the other side of my phone ?
Really ?View attachment 82229
I do alot of courses online on my phone and there is always a QR code that pops up at the end I have to scan to gain credit for the course. I believe there is actually a way for your phone to scan the code on screen but I found it was just easier to take a screen shot and scan it with another device or take a picture of the code with someone else's phone.Scan the QR code. Um isn't my scanny bit on the other side of my phone ?
Really ?View attachment 82229
but I found it was just easier to take a screen shot
Scanning QR codes these days is like clicking on spam email links. Don't do it.
I have "flag incorrect spellings" enabled but auto-correct turned off. Sometimes I just want to use that particular word or that particular spelling.Oh yeh, then there's the danged spell checker on this new phone. It's constantly changing words that I then have to go and change back again.
Really ?
IOs or android ?I have "flag incorrect spellings" enabled but auto-correct turned off. Sometimes I just want to use that particular word or that particular spelling.
Oh, just read the other thread 😀IOs or android ?
The other one that pisses me off is redundant clicking. You're in an app and box pops up with "continue ?". Don't frigging ask me that unless you offer another option.
Do nerds get paid by the click or something ?
Really ?
8mm and 5/16 coarse are almost identical, and mixing them up is really easyPulled a 5/16 nut and bolt out of the bin this afternoon, grabbed a 1/2" wrench and socket and went out to the barn. Put the bolt in, put a wrench on the nut but the socket was to big for the bolt head?????? WTF.
The bolt head was 12mm!! frickenfrackinfrackinfricken mumble mumble mumble.
Makes me wonder, does anybody make wrenches with metric on one end and the SAE equivalent (or close) on the other?Pulled a 5/16 nut and bolt out of the bin this afternoon, grabbed a 1/2" wrench and socket and went out to the barn. Put the bolt in, put a wrench on the nut but the socket was to big for the bolt head?????? WTF.
The bolt head was 12mm!! frickenfrackinfrackinfricken mumble mumble mumble.
Yup, for the U.S. market but Asian assemblers.Pulled a 5/16 nut and bolt out of the bin this afternoon, grabbed a 1/2" wrench and socket and went out to the barn. Put the bolt in, put a wrench on the nut but the socket was to big for the bolt head?????? WTF.
The bolt head was 12mm!! frickenfrackinfrackinfricken mumble mumble mumble.
If you put 5/16-18, M8 & 5/16-24 side by side, you see that the M8 pitch splits the difference between the two 5/16 pitches.8mm and 5/16 coarse are almost identical, and mixing them up is really easy