Hooboy, we're gonna talk Ramblers! '64 Classic w/287 was my first, hit and wrecked while I was in university. Next (same car but two-door) was in the late 80s (picked it up in Vancouver while flying back from SF, gas gauge didn't work so to get it home I drove with an ohmmeter (my DVM) on the seat next to me, didn't have to pay the Coquihalla toll 'cause the provincial workers were on strike, and my dad said I was too young for nostalgia. Drove a '65 Ambassador ragtop for a while but it was pretty rotted out and is now one of the derelicts. My ultimate plan is for another '64 Classic four-door that's been pining for my attention for the past few years - I'm going to drop the Ambo's 327 4bbl into it, and when that actually happens get a vanity plate that reads "EMP HARD" (assuming I can find an old tube radio...).