• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Ramps

historicalarms

Ultra Member
You’ll never believe me.....

A seaweed harvester :D
Those double drop's are an awesome trailer for heavy equipment...take it from someone that rode a Komatsu 155 dozer off the side of a conventional low-boy...it ain't fun. I was just a kid, first job out of high-school and probably only 2nd or thrd time loading a cat. Me and that 80,000 lb cat hit the ground on our side with only the ROPS frame holding that machine from crushing me. I walked out of er with a small bruise on my arm and an extremely black face from the summers topsoil dust that fell out of the belly pan into the fan blast...I was a steadfast BLM supporter for that short period in my life. LOL.