140mower
Don
C25..... argon/co2 mix...... They had absolutely no fuel odor, I suspect the one was never used.

......If I mounted them as they were made

......I like this better..... naturally 🙄 😛

It just means a little bit of relocating....... the truck was on propane when I got it, but the tank etc was in terrible condition and gas is much more readily available. I have been driving it on an outboard motor tank while I was looking for tanks. My patience ran out and these were pretty close to what I was looking for.
Thinking about sprucing up the deck on my "Rolling Violation" while I am at it.... just have to keep the extremities out of harms way in the meantime. 😉

......If I mounted them as they were made

......I like this better..... naturally 🙄 😛

It just means a little bit of relocating....... the truck was on propane when I got it, but the tank etc was in terrible condition and gas is much more readily available. I have been driving it on an outboard motor tank while I was looking for tanks. My patience ran out and these were pretty close to what I was looking for.
Thinking about sprucing up the deck on my "Rolling Violation" while I am at it.... just have to keep the extremities out of harms way in the meantime. 😉


