• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Our Motorcycles - Post What You Got

Hey Dan, I was at the Vintage Festival at Mosport last weekend, the wet weather didn’t dampen my spark to go vintage racing. I haven’t forgotten our conversation at the spring meetup about your 600 Honda, do you still have it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya I still have it holding up a wall in the barn. I should probably try and clear it out before the winter. I was hoping to go the the VRRA mosport round, but had something else pop up. I didn't get to the Superbike round either. Always nice to see the old bikes. As I get older, the new superbikes interest me less and less. If I ever go racing again, it'll be something vintage. My brain couldn't keep up racing anything modern anymore lol

I agree, the old bikes are fast enough for this “old” guy, if it’s still on the chopping block I’d like to have a look at it, I’d really like an RD 350 as I’ve owned several in the past, but I think a 600 Honda or Yamaha would do quite nicely.

Sure. I'm heading out for golf in about 5 minutes, but I'll send you some pics tomorrow and we can go from there. It was a pretty reliable race bike, but hasn't been started in 12 years, so expect some maintenance and a nice winter project cleaning it up again. The VRRA has a nice class for it now too, with P5.

Back