Ontario meetup, April 6

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
I think too many people are giving me credit that properly belongs to @CWret. He did the vast majority of the work pulling this together and my role was mostly just acting as a sounding board for his ideas and also to provide assistance on behalf of the broader forum perspective and the forum management team.

Craig really did pull together an awesome meetup, and Stuart and Chris provided an amazing venue.

The members I met are all even better than they come off on the forum. It's great to meet them all in person and talk to them. Amazing guys with amazing skills! Wow - just plain wow!

Pictures...... Some were taken, but it might be a while before they get posted. Need to get permissions first.

Pretty sure @CWret will provide stats after he recovers. If not, I'll make some up! :rolleyes:

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
IMHO: Susq, you were MUCH more than just a hairy sounding board.
It was more like a tag team or odd couple maybe.

I think we have to agree to disagree. I think YOU did a great job and I am most grateful.

And just because I'm a big ugly hairy guy doesn't automatically make you good looking. I'll give you odd though......

Last edited:

combustable herbage

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Similar feelings here a wonderful day and thanks to the organizers an the hosts you where very welcoming and provided us with a great representation of the work you do and the tools that you do it with. I wish you lots of success in your future opportunities in this amazing profession. I also enjoyed seeing some familiar faces and getting to meet a bunch more guys that enjoy this hobby.