Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member

Hey Donald, I notice that you deleted a post due to a typo.

After you have been a member for a while, you will get editing rights. You may already have it. There is a little down arrow at the bottom of the post that will make Edit available. Then you can fix your posts and resave them.

You can also PM me or @David_R8 any time you hit a snag, and we will try to fix it for you.

Donald Mearns

@Donald Mearns - belated welcome to the new year.

How goes the battle? Are you making chips yet?
I think I have things hopefully soon to be running. The electrical box is being returned after diagnosis. Seemingly filled with loose connections.
I’m presently in Dominican Republic enjoying the sun and rum so I hope the parts will either be there waiting for me or arrive soon after I do.
I think I will do a video of the connection of everything and post it here and YouTube for anyone that’s interested.
It took a while and the customer service was okay in the end though a wee “reassurance email” midway through the process would have been good. 3 months is a long time to wait and the “we will let you know when it’s fixed” comment on the last communication doesn’t fill one with great trust! Especially if your an old OCD bugger like me!
I have a few tools I’m looking at so I may trust Busy Bee again… we will see!
Anyway take care and keep an eye out for the video.
Cheers,
Don