• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

My old mill drill needs some work

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
WHAT??? That doesn't sound right.....

This order includes : 1pcs 3 axis digital readout/DRO GCS900-3/ , with 3 pcs linear scales travel length is 50-1000mm (Total length=travel length+138mm , Resolution is 5u , Travel length can be customized ) ,with mounting bracket , cable , It is one whole set .

I could see the magnetic scale vs optic scale thing being a screw up on the ad.

Something went sideways with how your quote request was interpreted.

Yup. The ad was misleading on two counts. I went back and forth with them several times.

I even quoted the description - just as you did. They said no way, no scales included.

I think the magnetic scales is just as clear. It's right in the main title of the product for crikey sake! They denied that too.

I've sent them another note with the new price and asked them why. I'm betting on more deceit.

Wondering if it's worth a complaint to AliExpress.....