I'm waiting to hear back on whether or not he found the paperwork.Did the Spitfire deal fall through?
Or have you finished it and sold it already?
I'm waiting to hear back on whether or not he found the paperwork.Did the Spitfire deal fall through?
Or have you finished it and sold it already?
I'm definitely the former. I have been getting up at 0700 hrs for as long as I can remember.Welcome to retirement! Now you have to decide - will you be the 5 AM to 9 PM early bird old guy, or the 10 AM to 1 AM nite owl old guy?
And don’t forget you’re now allowed to go grocery shopping at 10 AM on Tuesdays.
I'm waiting to hear back on whether or not he found the paperwork.
Nope it’s a lifelong project teaching honesty, morals, and how to blend into the crowd lol.Are kids ever a finished project?
I know where there's a Spit on the back of a ramp truck just waiting to be delivered to you! 🙂 lolHeard back about the Spitfire....the guy who brought it to the yard came and picked it up.
Welcome to retirement! Now you have to decide - will you be the 5 AM to 9 PM early bird old guy, or the 10 AM to 1 AM nite owl old guy?
And don’t forget you’re now allowed to go grocery shopping at 10 AM on Tuesdays.
I'm disappointed about the Spit too really as it could have been a fun car.Too bad about the Spitfire.
I retired mid January. So far I’ve had one morning where I was a bit bored…

I absolutely loved the TIG class..I came out of it about 1000 times more capable.David, late to the party here, glad things are working out for you.
Had to go look for this meme.
View attachment 87877
Left full time employment almost 30 years ago and my hobby shop exploded into full time plus more.
Pays awful, boss is a pain in the butt, but I enjoy what I do and never feels like going to work.
Good luck with that TIG class, that is my favourite method of gluing metal together.
My wife says life is like a roll of toilet paper.How come when we worked time seemed to go so slow and now it runs by at a zillion miles an hour. lol
Hard to believe it's been a year already since you got out of there.