Lathe wrenches - Williams and Armstrong for sale

Kelly McLaughlin

There's something about holding quality tools! I have chisels and wrenches that when I pick them up the feel of them makes me smile.

Hey Kelly,
Any chance that you have a machinist precision level in your stuff that you might want to get rid of?

Don
If you are still looking, I have a Starrett 98-12 in the original mahogany case. It's IMG_0497.JPG in excellent condition apart from owners initials lightly engraved. I was planning to put it on Ebay where they seem to go for <> $150 US, but if you want to make a reasonable offer ... Located in Cochrane, AB, but could probably bring to Calgary

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
if you stlil have it the 3/8 ace would have worked fine for my purpose... My mistake for calling it an Armstrong!

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
If you are still looking, I have a Starrett 98-12 in the original mahogany case. It'sView attachment 3077 in excellent condition apart from owners initials lightly engraved. I was planning to put it on Ebay where they seem to go for <> $150 US, but if you want to make a reasonable offer ... Located in Cochrane, AB, but could probably bring to Calgary

Thanks for the offer but I'm looking for a bit cheaper option. I think I'm going to have to be satisfied with a 6" Asian made level with my budget. A Starrett tool would probably feel out of place in my shop!

Don

Kelly McLaughlin

HI Dabbler! I have an armsstrong set aside, I will swap it out for the ace, sorry i ended up shipping my tool boxes from busy bee, I'm short on time , Move day is the 23rd and I'm on track to get all the jobs in the shop done but barely : ) I bought a vise from a fellow in Okotoks so I'll be making a trip probably first week in may or forward me n address and I'll put it in the mail for you. in a padded envelope they'll mail for a couple of dollars.