• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Lathe wrenches - Williams and Armstrong for sale

Kelly McLaughlin

There's something about holding quality tools! I have chisels and wrenches that when I pick them up the feel of them makes me smile.

Hey Kelly,
Any chance that you have a machinist precision level in your stuff that you might want to get rid of?

Don
If you are still looking, I have a Starrett 98-12 in the original mahogany case. It's IMG_0497.JPG in excellent condition apart from owners initials lightly engraved. I was planning to put it on Ebay where they seem to go for <> $150 US, but if you want to make a reasonable offer ... Located in Cochrane, AB, but could probably bring to Calgary

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
if you stlil have it the 3/8 ace would have worked fine for my purpose... My mistake for calling it an Armstrong!

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
If you are still looking, I have a Starrett 98-12 in the original mahogany case. It'sView attachment 3077 in excellent condition apart from owners initials lightly engraved. I was planning to put it on Ebay where they seem to go for <> $150 US, but if you want to make a reasonable offer ... Located in Cochrane, AB, but could probably bring to Calgary

Thanks for the offer but I'm looking for a bit cheaper option. I think I'm going to have to be satisfied with a 6" Asian made level with my budget. A Starrett tool would probably feel out of place in my shop!

Don

Kelly McLaughlin

HI Dabbler! I have an armsstrong set aside, I will swap it out for the ace, sorry i ended up shipping my tool boxes from busy bee, I'm short on time , Move day is the 23rd and I'm on track to get all the jobs in the shop done but barely : ) I bought a vise from a fellow in Okotoks so I'll be making a trip probably first week in may or forward me n address and I'll put it in the mail for you. in a padded envelope they'll mail for a couple of dollars.