• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Installing a digital tachometer

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
@Susquatch my update to my digital tach dilemma. So I connect the 12 volt digital tach set up to my vehicle battery, although the sensor light came on there was no sign of life from the digital display even with passing the magnet by the sensor. Was working before I removed the kit from my lathe. Now I'm completely mystified with that. Shall pass the challenge to our son in Regina tomorrow. Meanwhile a new 110/120v - 12v converter is on it's way from amazon, should be delivered Monday.

Lost somewhere between + and - although always grounded. LOL

Connections connections connections... And maybe reversed connections too....

Lost somewhere between + & - but always grounded eh! Never heard that one before! I like it!