Supplies Dykem blue

Supplies

Aliva

Super User
An update on the Sharpie Magnum marker. I ordered a 12 pack from Walmart for $33.26. I received 1 marker yesterday. So I sent an email to the supplier. They advised that there was an error on the website and the quantity is for1 marker not 12. They've offered a refund of the balance. The final price was $7.58 . I also double checked with Amazon link that David-R8 provided it indicates a count of 1 marker.
So be careful to check the units per package before you order.

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
An update on the Sharpie Magnum marker. I ordered a 12 pack from Walmart for $33.26. I received 1 marker yesterday. So I sent an email to the supplier. They advised that there was an error on the website and the quantity is for1 marker not 12. They've offered a refund of the balance. The final price was $7.58 . I also double checked with Amazon link that David-R8 provided it indicates a count of 1 marker.
So be careful to check the units per package before you order.
I'm in a battle with that Amazon seller because of their misleading (IMHO) product listing.
Amazon refunded return shipping costs but I'm waiting for the seller to get the return to see if they will refund.
In the mean time I bought these: