• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

DRO Mounting System

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Holy smokes Darren! I just saw your post. I will have to look more closely at the screen where you choose the machine. Yours has a "decimals" choice right there! Maybe mine does too and I just missed it.

Let me look again.

Ps - your display looks VERY similar to mine!

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Is the manual available on-line or can you post a copy? I can't control the number of displayed digits on mine either but the anti-vibration setting sure helps.

Send me a PM with your email address and I'll email you what I have. It's what they gave me when I was shopping and asking questions. I can't seem to post it and not sure that would be wise anyway......

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
They are both Ditron D80's

I just confirmed. Mine is a Ditron D80 - so same as yours.

Can't wait to try the digits command.

Also nice to know ours are the same. We can compare notes whenever needed.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I must say the colors & contrast & sharpness of the modern displays are nice compared to the CRT look of the oldies. Hopefully they provide years of trouble free service.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
I must say the colors & contrast & sharpness of the modern displays are nice compared to the CRT look of the oldies. Hopefully they provide years of trouble free service.

They are actually MUCH NICER than the photos show. Something about the way the screen display works messes with the camera. In reality they are very crisp with fantastic contrast. I cannot complain at all.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member