• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

DavidR8's shop shenanigans

chipBit

I bought both my Primeweld machines (TIG225 and MIG180) direct from Primeweld.
I see you in Victoria, you had no issue with delivery? I see primeweld website charges you tax, did you have to pay more upon delivery?
Thank you for quick reply.

jcdammeyer

John
Premium Member
I think page 136 of this thread is fine for pictures. Biggest issue on mine is getting to the tank entry.
The water separator arrived this evening. Found an adapter for the 1/2" tube fitting in my stock. Think I'll look for brass versions. Then it's a matter of figuring how to mount it all.

1715407267194.png

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
This shows the kit mounting a fan. Did you put the pads between the frame and the radiator. I guess I really do have to come out for an inspection/tutorial.
There were little foam pads that I put against the cooling fins.
It’s kind of an odd process but you put the long plastic things through the fins of the cooler, slide the foam pad things on and then put the whole shebang on whatever you’re mounting it on and push the retaining caps on. They have a ratchet kind of latch that holds very tight. Snug them up and clip the long ends of the plastic things of. Presto. Done.

jcdammeyer

John
Premium Member
There were little foam pads that I put against the cooling fins.
It’s kind of an odd process but you put the long plastic things through the fins of the cooler, slide the foam pad things on and then put the whole shebang on whatever you’re mounting it on and push the retaining caps on. They have a ratchet kind of latch that holds very tight. Snug them up and clip the long ends of the plastic things of. Presto. Done.
Kind of what I figured. Thanks.