• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Current Off Shore Order ETDs

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
The last place I worked at DHL stood for "Delivery Horribly Late". A package that was paid for as overnight delivery was three weeks getting to us.

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Well..... I'll be damned....... Delivered at 6pm today.

IndexingPlates.JPG

Ordered on the 29th arrived the 6th. 7 days from New Deli India.

No instructions which there were supposed to be:mad:

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Plates fit the RT.....

PlateFit.JPG

Handle fits as well....

HandleFit.JPG

Just need to figure out this sector arm spring, knock off a few edges on it and it should be good to go.

Not bad for $58 cad landed.

Last edited:

6.5 Fan

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Chicken lights has it correct, instructions are for when you tear it down and can't reassemble it.

historicalarms

Ultra Member
I have lived by the creed "when all else fails, read the directions".

YYC I am envious of your 6 days from India. I ordered 2 small screws for a Chinese shotgun from a U.S. gunsmith supply store Sept 16 and still haven't received them. Tracked them 4 times across the US mid-west, tried to deliver to wrong address 3 times and then returned to sender. Re-sent last Monday and no border crossing notification as of yet.
Those two $4 screws probably have $1000 worth of handling cost associated to them by now .