Crossing Canada need anything moved?

Dusty

(Bill)
Premium Member
Agree with Bill on this one, you're stereotyping all for the stupidity of those who make the rules. It's not the fault of the person behind the desk filing out the forms that bureaucracy has made most everything dealing with government a pita.
Yotabota SGT(retired)

Right on! Rule of thumb don't shoot the messenger.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Hey, we have trees. My yard is surrounded by Caragana hedges as well as dirty old Siberian Elm.:)

I love Saskatchewan. But when I think of trees, Sask does not come to mind. Sage, Sweet Grass, Timothy, and Wild Roses are what comes to my mind.

Let's be serious here. Caragana hedges and Siberian Elms are NOT trees. A tree is not a tree until the diameter of the trunk is at least 6 ft. Before that, they are just weeds. A decent tree is about 12 ft wide.

The prairies would not be the prairies if it had real trees growing everywhere.

All this said with a humorous glint in my eyes and love.

Chicken lights

Forum Pony Express Driver
07B8153C-0EEE-4031-8497-0A7200ACA3AC.jpeg
Big thank you to all the Cowtown folk! Made me feel welcome and treated me like royalty
@Dabbler
@Janger
@johnnielsen
@kevin.decelles
@YYCHM

Cannot ask for a better bunch of guys!

@YYCHM took me to heritage park today, along with his lovely wife

I think I got everyone, if I missed anyone my apologies

Scooting towards Vancouver tomorrow I’m hoping Wednesday I can try to get to the island somehow. As of right now Wednesday is an off day so fingers crossed

kevin.decelles

Jack of all trades -- Master of none
Premium Member
It was great to meet @Chicken lights (a.k.a. Dave) -- And it was a rare meetup where the Non-Johns outnumbered the Johns.

@YYCHM made me laugh with his comment that he thought my mystery shaper would be bigger. Made me think about the movie "Road House" w/Patrick Swayze. Everyone kept saying "I'd thought you'd be bigger"

So, I guess I need a 24" G&E shaper to redeem myself......

Chicken lights

@Chicken lights how far did you get today?
Revelstoke

I swear this truck misses her home out here and breaks down every time she’s out west, like she’s pouting and homesick. She’ll run to PEI and back to the barn without missing a beat. She hits Alberta soil? Folds like a rookie in Vegas playing poker

I don’t blame her, I love/miss Alberta too but at least I can get up in the morning and get ready for work :D

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Revelstoke

I swear this truck misses her home out here and breaks down every time she’s out west, like she’s pouting and homesick. She’ll run to PEI and back to the barn without missing a beat. She hits Alberta soil? Folds like a rookie in Vegas playing poker

I don’t blame her, I love/miss Alberta too but at least I can get up in the morning and get ready for work :D

Oh Oh.... What's wrong with the truck?

johnnielsen

John (Makonjohn)
Premium Member
My wife and I hit the road early Tuesday morning as we got a call Monday night that a new grandchild was imminent in Kelowna. Baby boy is beautiful and healthy. On the way out, I saw your load (bridge segment) so pulled up next to you to say hi. It wasn't you of course but one of your companions.

gmihovics

Garrett
My wife and I hit the road early Tuesday morning as we got a call Monday night that a new grandchild was imminent in Kelowna. Baby boy is beautiful and healthy. On the way out, I saw your load (bridge segment) so pulled up next to you to say hi. It wasn't you of course but one of your companions.
Congratulations, on your newest grandchild.

Chicken lights

$100 if you let the air out of a tire or similar shenanigans, next time....

Congrats on the new family member!