• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Crossing Canada need anything moved?

Chicken lights

Forum Pony Express Driver
Per @YYCHM request- we heading to Vancouver from Ontario, loading tomorrow Wed May 18.

As we can’t drop into the USA currently we likely going to be bouncing around out west until the office finds us a load home to Ontario

So, find a great deal that’s just a bit too far away or in another province but gas prices killing the deal?

All complaints are to be directed to @YYCHM this trucker is just a driver, @YYCHM is the management

I did just commit to a universal grinder half a province away....... But I think I want to pick it up and meet the fellow who is selling it, that is half the fun.... And you know, I don't get let out much. :)
If you need some "down time" on your truck and are in the neighborhood just bring it by here to "Honest Don's Untimely Truck And Trailer Repairs"...... I rarely get anything done and the best part is that I don't charge for what I don't do. So you can explain to the powers to be how you have saved them money.....;)
Huge serious hint though..... Come into BC with as much fuel as you can, it's really getting expensive this side of the Rockies and highest anywhere in North America in the Vancouver area.......

whydontu

I Tried, It Broke
Premium Member
Regular gas in Vancouver is $2.30ish. Yesterday $90 to fill my Toyota Matrix. Us old folks think in gallons - $10.40 per gallon.

whydontu

I Tried, It Broke
Premium Member
Good lord. The world is crazy.
Tell me about it. Back in my hot rod days, I drove a mildly hopped-up 61 GMC 1/2 ton, 4-bolt 327, all the usual bolt-on vroom-vroom stuff. Vancouver to Hope Sunday drive (Toronto to Barrie for you Easterners) would burn 9 or 10 gallons of premium each way. At todays gas prices the same Sunday drive in something equivalent in performance will cost $200

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
I have no idea what a track hoe is, but with this group it could be anything…

It's soooooo hard to resist a good joke......but I'm gunna be a good boy for unexplainable reasons.

Backhoe on tracks.

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Pics along the way please. I know it's "been there done that" stuff for you but it's all new terrain for a lot of us. I'd like to see a pic of the load as well.

Thanks,

Craig

Chicken lights

Forum Pony Express Driver
Pics along the way please. I know it's "been there done that" stuff for you but it's all new terrain for a lot of us. I'd like to see a pic of the load as well.

Thanks,

Craig
76FCE0E1-9BFF-4EB4-8D99-0529BD671145.jpeg 10276168-CC2D-46EE-9157-5144D90C3284.jpeg 752C8BF0-1B42-4125-ACCC-C54AAD52EB39.jpeg This morning, the afternoon and early evening:D

You’re welcome @YYCHM

Near Nipigon aiming for the Peg tomorrow night then Cowtown for Sunday. Where’s all the Cowtown hotspots to visit?